I know that I missed 7 months, but she really didn't too a whole lot new during that month so we will just pick up with her 8th month of life.
-The only two things that needs to be mentioned about the missing month is that she was Piglet for Halloween, not sure if that has been mentioned yet or not. She also learned to sit up really well on her own.
-Kayla loves to clap. She usually claps when we say, "Ya Kayla."
-She likes to blow raspberries.
-Her tummy adjusted to solid food. Which makes for a much happier baby.
-Her first Thanksgiving was spent at Grandma Barlow's. Se had rolls and corn.
-The 28th of Nov. we found out she was over 17lb because this was the day she fractured her skull. SAD day. But she is doing great now.
-Dec. 1 she had cut her first two teeth. The bottom middle two are the winners!
-She scoots all over while sitting up.
-The traumatic day she had has left her with the fear of new people. If mom is in the room I must hold her. Dad and Mom went on a date and that was a sad moment for her too.
-Jaron taught her how to give high fives.
-She still doesn't like applesauce, but everything else I have given her she likes.
She is doing new things every day it seams before we know it she will be walking and crawling.
No comments:
Post a Comment