Our baby girl has grown up sooo much over the last month.
She says, "Mama" a lot and has now started exploring other sounds she can make. She has discovered that she can suck in and blow out her bottom lip. Very fun.
She tries to make as much noise as her brothers, so she often just starts yelling when they are being noisy.
Kayla cut another tooth, her top left tooth, but not the center left then next one over.
Kayla loves her bath time. She has started splashing.
Just a few days ago she started crawling. She is now getting to anything she wants rather quickly. She still scoots a lot, but I think crawling is her new thing.
She loves food. All food. A few of the greens give her shivers, but she will eat anything and I am struggling to keep her fed.
Her 4 brothers simply adore her. They are all really protective and like to hold her.
She is 16lb. 15oz. and 28inches long.
Can I just say I love this little girl so much. She is definitely a mommy's girl. She likes to cuddle at times which I love. She still wakes up once to eat at night and I could probably make her sleep through the night; but I love the quiet time we have at night together where I just get to hold her. I can't bring myself to make her sleep through the night.
1 comment:
Such a cute girl! Love you Kayla!!!
Post a Comment