Monday, April 6, 2015

March 2015

Another month has come and gone.
The boys are doing great.  Jaron is still loving school and all things sports.  At the same time he is really liking playing the piano while we sing during Family Home Evening every week.  Bryson is really doing well with cooking classes and liking reading a little more. Eldon seems to be doing better emotionally.  He is still doing all he needs to and more to be ready for kindergarten.  I decided that it was time for a refresher course on parenting to help with Landon issues.  He is just one power struggle after another. But this little boy just melts my heart with his hugs and kisses.  I have been using positive parenting strategies and really like them.  It makes parenting so much more positive.  Little girl is the cutest thing on earth I am sure of it.  She is eating a ton and getting around the house just as much. Her personality is really beginning to shine.
As soon as Don got the new manager job and we started looking at houses the boys have been really on board with the idea of moving to a bigger place.  We said we had to make sure we had enough money for a down payment.  Jaron and then all the others very willingly offered up all the money they had so we could buy a home sooner.  We aren't going to take the money, but it is such a sweet thing that they are willing to help us.  Sunday was Easter and the boys got some money in some of their eggs.  Landon is convinced that we have enough now to buy a home.  We are actively looking but have not found anything that we even really want to look at. 
Don and I went on a date to celebrate Tyson's birthday.  It was a really fun night.  I sure love Don and being with him.  It is so fun to do things without the kids sometimes.
This month I turned 31. I totally forget how old I am all the time and have to ask Jaron to make sure I get my age right.  My birthday was a wonderful day.  My boys took good care of me and we had a nice night in.  Just my kind of thing.
Brittnee's wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen.  Tricia did a great job.  Don stayed home to go to his friends wedding.  From the weekend we learned that: Pam + 5kids + no sleep + stress = Pam having a major melt down. It was great to see Grandma and Grandpa Gray.  Their health isn't the best so they have not seen us since Christmas.  It was a really nice visit.  Grandpa Gray was the best host.  The boys sure treasure these family memories. 
And that is a really condensed version of our month!

1 comment:

Cathy Gray said...

Love your updates, keep them coming!