
Yep, it is true my baby was 1 on October 2nd. He is walking more and more every day. We had his check up today. He is 22 lbs. and 30 1/2 inches longs. That puts him at average for weight and between the 75-90 % for height. He is right on schedule for his development which we are happy about. He tries to say new words and mom is learning what the sounds and gestures mean. I haven't been as good about using signs as I was with Jaron so he hasn't picked up on those, but we seem to be communicating okay. He has started into tantrums, which I try so hard not to laugh at. He also has started talking back when I tell him no or take something from him; he does his grunts in a loud voice, and gets that puppy dog face. It also takes everything I have not to laugh at this one. He is a very friendly baby and prefers the stranger to mom a lot of times. But then he is still my cuddle bug too. He is easy going and so cute it just makes me smile to think of him. He is a great addition to our family.
1 comment:
He is SOO cute! Kyler has started tantrums too...don't they wait until there two to start that?
Post a Comment