Jaron is really into doing things for other people these day. He was really excited to give Valentine's to every person he knows. To some of the adults we just did photos, here are a few of those.
My Valentine's Day was great. This is the one day a year that I request flowers and one of the very few that I insist we do something romantic. Don is such a good sport and he even admitted that he doesn't mind my corny love notes and cards that I give every year. To my dismay I didn't do them this year because I thought he really didn't care that I did them. So this year I had the wonderful husband that did everything right but I didn't do much in return. He is such a good guy!
2 comments:
Jasmine loved the Valentine Jaron gave to her. Thanks that was very sweet! I liked your analysis on Chick Flicks too!
that is so sweet. you guys are so perfect for each other. too bad about not giving him a card this year - ha ha. at least there's always next year.
Post a Comment