Monday, March 16, 2009

My Little Get Away


My niece Emma was being baptized. This is a really important step in life and I wanted to be there, so my parents offered to pay for me to fly out with them. Kalynne & Brad are the best hosts. They do all the work and even make sure we get a few extra fun activities in. It was great. The baptism was beautiful, Brad did such a nice job, as did Emma. The confirmation was also touching.
I have not had the chance to visit Post Falls since I was pregnant with Jaron so it was really exciting to see all new additions. Brad's office was amazing. It is such an inviting dentist office for kids!! Never seen anything like it. The rooms were so fun and they even have a mascot Morris the Moose.
We also drove up the mountains to see the footing that had been poured for their new home. They will start to build again as soon as the trucks can get up there to do so. It is in the most beautiful and peaceful setting.
I had my first trip to Cabella's, yes even though there is one in Lehi I have never been. So that was fun to do. We then ate at a very good pizza place.
Sunday afer church we just played games, ate some really good Halibut, and headed home.
It was really nice to get away with my parents and sister. Since I have been really not feeling well with some stomach things I needed a day or two to just lay around. Thanks to everyone that made that happen!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Everyone needs a getaway everyonce and a while. It sounds wonderful.

Tiffany said...

Everyone needs a getaway everyonce and a while. It sounds wonderful.

Trina said...

Fun, I bet you enjoyed that!

Amy Simms said...

How fun! I haven't seen Brad's kids forever. They look so grown up! I'm glad you were able to go have some fun.