We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a very healthy baby boy. I am not disappointed to be having another boy. We know what we are doing and have the clothes. With so many changes coming up, hopefully soon, having something that is normal might be better.
His name will be Eldon Theodore Hughes, most likely. Don has been fighting for this one and I finally gave in. It is a family name and that is why I consented. Eldon is a name in both his father and mother's line and Eldon Theodore was his Grandpa Gray's dad. Grandpa is a wonderful man and I see no problem naming a child after his father. Only thing I am not too fond of the name.
I have been feeling a lot better with very few sick days now. I am still really tired thought and can't stand for very long, is that weird? I mean I can't stand for more than 15min or so. Anyway, we are doing good.
Don graduates soon and we are looking for a job as a carrier in the Postal Service. It is a really hard market to break into right now, so we will give it a few months or so and then go from there. There are no career jobs to be had, but he most likely wouldn't get one anyway having no carrier experience. So we are starting at the bottom, getting a temp. carrier job (which is full time). Hopefully after a while the career jobs will start picking up again if not . . . we will see. Insurance wise we can join the union and purchase insurance. It is double from if you were a career job, but it is still reasonably priced. It has wonderful coverage, 100% maternity in fact so that is good.
7 comments:
Okay-so it wasn't a dream. I think Bryson told me last night when I was asleep and I woke up wondering whether or not I had a dream that you were having another boy. But weird thing is-- I still had a dream that me and Bryson went to Lagoon with you and Don. I think another boy will be super fun! Two of my brothers have 3 boys and they love it! I'm glad that you are feeling better! We need to play games now!
Congratulations! I love the name too, not Eldon as much, but Theadore Hughes goes really well together. Good luck with the job stuff. I love the Easter pictures as well, it looks like they had a great time!
Oh how fun! Another boy! :) I hope Don has luck finding a job, keep us posted. I also hope you start feeling better!
Boys are the funnest, I am so excited for you!
congrats pam!
Congrats on another boy!
wahoo! Another Boy, you deserve a little girl sometime, but I think you make a great mom for little boys! :) Congrats!
Post a Comment