Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's New

Whats new? Don will be waiting for a few weeks to see if he got the part time FedEx job. It looks like he most likely will, so he turned down the one he got from the post office that was a fill in position. He can't work for competing companies. Hopefully that works out. He has been taking as many shifts as he can get at the golf course. The savings we had is gone now so he is feeling the added pressure to provide. Medicaid went through for me, but we were denied other benefits since we had so much savings when we applied. We will try again as soon as we get a bank statement showing that the money is gone.

I started a little joy preschool with some other moms so that Jaron can go to "school", he loves it. We are all still getting used to classroom rules and getting 7 kids to all sit has been challenging. Some are Jaron's school year and some are going to kindergarten next year. But it is only the first week. Jaron is so bright and very obedient. He is such a good kid and I realize that now more than ever. If I think I can handle it I might start up a preschool next year to help out with things, but we will just wait and see.

Bryson is talking more and more. He is very imaginative and likes to pretend play a lot. He has this fake voice when his little people talk to each other is is so cute. I will try to get it on video and post that on the blog.

Eldon has dropped and I am measuring smaller because of it. I don't have the OB check my cervic since that doesn't really indicate when I will go into labor. I think next week sometime, but then I am most likely wrong.

So we are great really, dirt poor, but then the poorest people are the happiest sometimes right? Don really has been saying more and more he will be going back to school so this year he will take a break and start in the fall when we get the resident tuition cost. Don't worry too much about us we will figure things out. Just wanted everyone to know what is up.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck Pam, I'm sure one day you'll look back at all of this and think fondly of it. I'm thinking of you.