


So I can not believe my little boy is 4 year old. Jaron is very empithetic and loving. Always solving problems. When my phone broke he had the perfect solution, " Mom the white phone in our playroom still works. You can just use that one." True the playroom phone does still work. However it was my cell that broke not the landlines. Jaron is very inquisitive and observant noticing small details of change or remembering which CD what song is on. So for instance wheels on the bus is on the blue (and I did have to ask him to be able to tell you that). He thinks he can read and is just starting to know that words are actually made up of letters that have sounds. He he loves learning, singing, dancing, and being silly.
We sure love that little guy and he has been one of my biggest helpers with daddy working so much.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaron. I can't believe you guys have been gone almost a year. I swear just yesterday Jasmine went to Jaron's 3rd birthday party. Looks like you guys are doing great! Eldon is such a cute baby.
We sure love that little man! He is so blessed to have such a great mom and dad. You have an amazing family.
can you belive how old our kids are getting? crazy huh?
Post a Comment