Monday, March 22, 2010

My Birthday

That is right I had a birthday! So this year was a little different. My birthday came and I didn't think much of it. I did the normal things all day not feeling like it was different than any other day. I also felt like 26 is of old for some reason. Not old like grandma old just not super young any more. I still feel 18 inside so immature and clueless. Anyway, it was a wonderful day. Don asked off the evening from work to take me on a date. It was really fun!! We went to the mall (for the first time since we have lived here) and then to Red Lobster. But even more than what we did I felt like we were dating again, so in love, it was really good for us. I had lots of birthday wishes and my friends from the ward even threw a surprise party the next day. It was really a good birthday for me. So thanks to all of those that showed they cared, even if it was just a text ;)

1 comment:

Kent and Nan said...

Your friends in the Ward are amazing and almost too good to be true. How blessed you are to have such good people around you when you are so far away from family and friends in Utah. Please give my love and thanks to those who made your birthday so special. Mom