


On August 13th Don and I celebrated 7 years together. We spent 5 hours out together!! It was so nice and much needed. It is always good to date each other and remember why we hooked up in the first place.
We didn't have much money but I still wanted to do something special. So I made this 7 layer cake. It took a little time, but was SOO good. I am glad I did it for him/us.
I also enrolled him in the date of the month club. I came up with fun but inexpensive date ideas and he choose which ones he wanted to do through the year. I am excited to do these I think it will be fun and also we will do dates at least once a month. Dating each other is so important especially the more kids you have because that usually means less time for each other.
I can't believe 7 years have gone by. It feels like I have have known him for forever, but then it feels like it was just yesterday we were married. It has been a great 7 years and we look forward to many more together.
No comments:
Post a Comment