Friday, September 23, 2011

Don's Birthday


The big guy in our house turned 29 on Sep. 10th! I really can't believe we are that old we still act so young. I tried my hardest to make his day extra special. I think he enjoyed a day of cake, pizza, football. When he first started at FedEx he delivered a few times to Janie's Cakes. He just went on an on about how great they were, but they are also a little expensive. This year I swallowed my cheep side and bought him one. I also bought LOTS of ice cream to go with it.
The day kind of got away from me and I didn't do as many other things as I would have liked to. The boys made some cards for him and we had friends over throughout the day to keep us company. We ordered pizza for dinner instead of going out. Anyway . . . I love this guy so much and am happy he was born!

No comments: