Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jaron - 1st Grade

My little boy is growing up.  It is time for real school now.  He wanted me/Brittney Smith to walk him in for the first week but after that he was good to go.  His teacher just loves him and he is getting purple every day for above good behavior.  He says he always knows the answers and is paying attention so she has him move his clip up.  He is already making new friends while not forgetting the old ones. 
Jaron is kind of sad about the big move for one reason only, Jorja.  She is the sweetest little girl that was in his class last year.  He really got attached to her.  He wrote Jorja Flake a note today that he is going to give to her it says, "I will mis you Jorja.  I am so sorry that I have to moov.  I will nevr forget you Jorja."  Kind of makes me sad to read it, but he is excited to be close to family.  Let's hope he transitions to a new school ok.

2 comments:

Cathy Gray said...

So grown up! I am very excited that he will be so close soon :-)

Katie said...

Such a handsome boy. Give him a hug from us!