I really can't believe Bryson is 7. For some reason I expect Jaron to keep getting older but not the others kids.
Bryson chose to have a quit birthday. We bought a new Wii game that he could play as much as he wanted on his birthday. He took treats to school and had a great day there. We went to McDonalds for dinner and then ate cake and opened presents. He asked for his own set of Lego's so we got him Ninja Turtle Lego's so that they were easy to tell apart from all of Jaron's City Lego's. This stayed with the theme of the cake too. I used the modeling chocolate left from Eldon's cake and made Ninja Turtles. They were super awesome if I say so myself. He also wanted brownie and cookie for his cake. So it all around was a really good cake I thought.
Bryson is almost 4'3" his favorite things are:
Food ~ Taco Soup
Color ~ Red
Song ~ "I'm Coming Home"- Skylar Grey, because he likes her voice
Subject ~ P.E.
Things he likes ~ recess, Wii, build Lego's, play with action figures, play with friends
What a fun and unique kid he is. He sure like to try to do new things and be funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment