So I am really quit sure that September was only a week long. We have all really gotten into the grove of school time. Jaron gave his first of many reports in class. They will monthly do a report on either a current event or a book. He did great!
Bryson had a field trip to a farm. Bryson also is making great reading progress as HE has to read 20-30 minutes every week night.
Eldon also is reading every day too. Not quite a long as brothers but Eldon is the one that brings me a book every night so he can read to me. I don't even have to ask him. He is really determined to be as good as brothers at things.
Landon is sure a crazy kid running all over and doing great with his letter and kindergarten concepts that I am working on with Eldon.
Kayla is eating lots and moving more and more every day. She sat up on her own around Eldon's birthday, although this isn't something she does on a consistent basis yet.
Don is working as hard as he possibly can and still doing a great job of being an awesome husband and father. He did have to redo some management training since they have a new management program. He was able to get that all done.
I am just loving my family and trying my best to keep everything organized and everyone fed. But Don really has to even help with that a lot ; ) I was called to be the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. That isn't as much work as I originally thought it would be so it is fitting in nicely to our family life.
Till next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment