
(Our first photo together)
So it has been 4 years since we were sealed in the Manti temple. These 4 years have been really fun. I sure am glad that I chose this guy to be with me for eternity, he is such a good friend. It didn't take me long to know he was the one for me, sure we have our tough times, but all in all we are so good for each other.
1- He has a lot of faith.
2- He is relaxed about life.
3- He does not care what others think of him.
4- He has a great sense of humor.
5- He is GREAT with children.
6- He is very patient with me.
7- He is an excellent teacher.
8- He is very athletic.
9- He is a very good listener.
10- He is an loyal friend, and not just to me.
11- He is smart!
12- He wants to make others happy.
13- He is outgoing.
14- He is super-mad handsome.
A lot of his strengths are my weaknesses, I think that is why we go so well together.
So in response to Jenny's comment:
This year was a great anniversary, just like the rest. My parents were so nice and took the boys all day and let them spend the night even. So we did all the things we don't get to do too often. I started the day with a run, we went to a movie (not the dollar theater), I took a nap (as long as I needed one for), we went to dinner at Red Lobster (we splurge a couple of times a year), and then we went to my cousins play (Pirated, at Roger Memorial Theater in Centerville) with my brother and his wife.
1 comment:
Congratulations on 4 years! I love that you keep a list of Don's strengths, what a good idea! Did you guys do anything fun for your anniversary?
Post a Comment