Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Marriage Tag

What is your husband's name? Don Eldon Hughes
How long have you been together? Since March of 2004
How long did you date? 2 months before I made him propose
Who said I love you first? Don
Who is taller? Don, he is 6'7"
Who sings better? Don
Who is smarter? I think overall Don, but we both have strengths
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he helps fold a lot
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, most the time
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? If we had our own lawn, it would be Andrew
Who does the dishes? Me
Who drives when you are together? Don
Who is more stubborn? Don, but we both are stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but he says I pressured him into it.
Who proposed? Don did after I bought the ring and gave it to him.
Who is more sensitive? Me, but Don is really compassionate for a guy.
Who has more friends? Don
Who wears the pants in the family? That is a constant battle

I tag anyone that wants to share.

No comments: