Monday, August 18, 2008

Brexton

Jaron and Brexton have been really good friends since Jaron was born. Jaron is 9 months younger than Brexton but they have always gotten along really well, for the most part. Brexton was one of the kids that I watched so they got to see each other several times a week for long periods of time.
Why I am writing this is because Brexton moved from the village last month. We tried to explain what had happened and that we can't just play with Brexton whenever Jaron says that he wants to. The reality of the situation didn't hit him until we went to visit on the 5th. When we walked into "Brexton's house" Jaron was a little confused and it took him a second to put everything together.

We haven't heard too much about it until yesterday when Jaron wanted to go to Brexton's house and play. He had forgotten that his good friend had moved I guess. Anyway we still can visit them, but not as often as we used to. Jaron is a little sad to loose his playmate.

No comments: