Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bryson's 1st Haircut

After much deliberation we cut Bryson's hair. Yes, I almost cried the first shave. He looks totally different, don't you think? We did it on Oct. 1st, so it would still make it in his first year scrapbook, sad I know.
He was laughing at first, but then he didn't want me to shave the back, thus the sad picture.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! It does make him look a lot different! He is so cute!! That last picture is the saddest face. I like all the birthday pictures too! I just love him!

Tiffany said...

I feel your pain, Kyler had 8 hair cuts his first year, around 6 months he started to not like them so much. Now I put them off for as long as possible.

Hayden said...

What a cute kid! He really looks cute with the hair cut though. When are we going to play again?

Amy Simms said...

I can't believe he is already one! I do hate the first hair cut since it makes them look older and thus grow up too fast! He looks really cute though. Good job!

Jenny said...

Pam! We are going through withdrawls, you need to update us! :)