Baby boy is healthy and growing as he should. No problems or complications at all.
Physically I am doing good. I am taking it easy. Doing what I can
and then not doing any more. This is hard on me since I love to help
others and do a lot of extra things around the house. But for now I
will have to just swallow my pride and accept the fact that I can't do
as much as I want to.
I can't sleep much. I just can't get
comfy. I have bad leg cramps and nightmares a lot. This is wearing, but Don lets me nap a lot. We also have wonderful neighbors that let
the kids come play so I can rest.
Baby boy drops down some now
and that is all kinds of fun. And by fun I mean painful. At least he isn't engaged so when I rest I
he will come back up some.
I am nauseous a lot and have been
throwing up a lot since my stomach is so high up. I have to be really
careful about my diet or I will have stomach pain in top of this. These
things aren't pregnancy related though, they just are more intense when
pregnant.
I was just reading about when I was pregnant with Kayla. There are several reoccurring patterns that I see, such as my mental patterns. I think I might be slightly negative, but at least I am willing to admit it, because that is the first step to recovery, lol. Seriously though. I struggle a lot when I am not perfect (as we all know) and pregnancy tends to make me the worst form of myself. My worst form often shines through in the form insecurities, illness, and a lot of down moments. These struggles if left unchecked lead to . . . angry mommy/wife. This years goal is to work on being more positive in thought, which will result in more joy. So far not so good. But I am happy to report last week I stopped myself several times a day before I let my negativity get the best of me. Little steps towards becoming better is good.
I have to praise the main man of the house here, because he has been a rock star at dealing with me. Don has really been awesome at helping me and when I yell at him for something he tries to fix it. Half the time it is me that needs to just stop being so demanding, but Don is taking care of me so well and I think that he is amazing. He talks to me about everything I need and offers help and suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment