Today I came up to see what Kayla was doing in her room. She was changing her babies diaper. She had out the wipes and everything. Girls are so different than boys.
Don made me a CD for Valentine's because he is awesome like that. One of the song talks about Superman. The first time Landon heard it he was really excited about Superman being mentioned in a song. I just briefly told him what the song was saying and that Daddy is our Superman. Now every time he hears the song he says, "It's talking about Dad!" and then proceeds to sing at the top of his lungs. He now requests Superman in addition to Melynda's favorite song (Human). It's nice to have some variety.
Eldon's cute thing? If I only choose one it would be his dancing. He has done awesome moves, and I don't mean that sarcastically. When asked a question he sometimes will answer me with a side step and jazz hands.
Bryson is the most tender hearted of the boys towards me. He is always trying hard to help me with cooking, deep cleaning, or just by being empathetic when I talk.
I think it is really cute when a brother tells a story about something that made them feel sad and he responds, "I know just how you feel," he then continues to tell how he can relate to them. He is growing up too much. He can carry on adult conversations and while that is awesome it makes me a little sad.
Don is the cutest of them all. He always kisses me before he leaves in the morning, if it wakes me I even get an I love you. It's the little things that make life great.
No comments:
Post a Comment