Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Taking Care of Tags

8 Random Facts/Habits
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

1- So Habits . . . sadly the only ones I can think of are that I read my scriptures, pray, and smile every day. Boring I know. I will ask Don though and let you know if I have more I don't know about.

2- I still have my fears from my childhood. So that means I am still afraid of the dark & water. I still have nightmares too, all the time. I really have to watch what I watch. If I see a scary comercial even that is bad news. Scary to me would be ghosts, or devilish things; not so much si-fi.

3- I really don't like most ice-creams or chocolate flavored stuff. So chocolate cake, brownies, that sort of stuff not my favorite, but chocolate bars are a go. As for ice-cream, I like vanilla, cookies & cream, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, and have added a few new ones recently butter pecan (thanks Biff) and bubble gum (thanks Don).

4- I really want to do humanitarian work in Cambodia. So I read a book called "Buddha Wept" by Rocco Lo Bosco and it made me think about it again. I dream of all they ways I could help out there.

5- I love music. I am not all that great at singing but love it anyway. I have an intolerance for music that does not bring the spirit. I love to be uplifted by music.

6- I hate to drive. Yes I am way to tense when I drive. The places that I go every week I am usually good, but for the most part, I would rather not be in a car. I hate to be the passenger too a lot of times, I am way tense when in the car, unless I am talking or asleep. So watch out I might talk your ear off if you are in the car with me.

7- I love to learn. I love to know stuff, any stuff really as long as it might be useful in the future.

8- Last I would rather not wear clothes. I had this problem when I was little and still seem to have it. I don't like clothes that are uncomfortable. In fact I would rather not have any on at all, but then I would be a little embarrassed all the time I think.

Okay 8 people to tag: Candice, Tynelle, Amy S., Amy B., Sophie (sorry I tagged you twice), Brittany, Sandi, & Laura R.

The Real Me
The rules to this second tag are that you can not clean up before taking the pictures. Bad day to catch me, as most of you know I usually am a super clean person, not today. With that said . . .



#1- What my kids are doing right now. They were outside with their wonderful father playing volleyball. It was my turn for a little break.

#2- My Laundry Room. Yes it is true, my washer is in the kitchen, the dryer is in the middle of the apartment complex. So Amy S. you are really luck!

#3- My Fridge
#4- My closet. It is extremely small, but at least it forces me to keep only what I wear.

#5- Dream vacation. Amy this wasn't on yours but another friend had it on theirs and I thought it was fun. So this is Cambodia, one day we will make it there.

#6- My Favorite Shoes. Yes they are my most comfortable ones!

#7- My Favorite Room. Our apartment is very small and this is the one room that I can escape too. I love it! Plus our bed is the most comfortable ever and I love sleep.

#8- What I look like right now. YIKES!!! Enough said.

#9- My kitchen sink. Dishes are hard to keep down since I love to cook and am the dishwasher.

#10- My toilet. Really old, just like the rest of the place, the water tank is actually resting on the wall. I am not sure how it still works.

So now I tag 5 people for this one, don't feel obligated, but if you want to: Hayden, Holly, Tiffany, Lisa, & Sophie

No comments: