I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories.
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
7 comments:
remeber in 8th and 9th grade when we would all bring sack lunches and eat at the end of the hall. That was great. I also remember we had a group photo taken of us and I was jealous of how cute you looked in it.
I remember when Eric took me to meet you. I was so nervous! You were so beautiful, and I was feeling self-concsious. You totally won me over with your kindness and of course your card playing and basketball skills.
I remember the time we went to the Paysetter Halloween party together (because you weren't 16 yet and couldn't ask a guy) ...I was the Dentist and you were the Tooth Fairy. we won for most creative costumes! those were the best costumes EVER!
'Member when we took that cake decorating class together- and for the life of me- I couldn't make royal icing. Mine would always turn out gooey even if I doubled the powdered sugar- and yours would be perfect every time.
I remember the first time I met you at RA training. You were supper nice, I didn't know hardly anyone. I was so relived when you asked if we wanted to trade babysitting for the RA meetings. You were also so sweet after I had Allen, offering to babysit Jasmine or bring dinner and you had a two week old baby yourself.
I would have to say working on the enrichment committee together! You are such an amazing person and I am so grateful for all I have learned from you. Thanks.
I remember only a three months ago when I was at the grocery store with my baby, who was two months old at the time. He had one of those days where he was just hysterically crying all day, including at the grocery store. I ran into Pam there. She was so thoughtful, and met me at my car when I got home to help me carry in the groceries so that I could hurry and get Boston in and settled down. I will forever be grateful!
Post a Comment